Slovenia’s Golden Visa Program
The Slovenia golden visa program is a residency by investment program that allows holders to obtain permanent residency and eventually citizenship.
This golden visa can be obtained by setting up a business in Slovenia or by investing in the activity of a company in Slovenia.
A minimum investment of 50,000 euros is required to qualify for the golden visa.
The application for the golden visa could take up to three months.
It is valid for about one to two years, with the possibility of further extension provided that the company is progressing well.
To be eligible for the program, the following conditions must be met.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have health insurance covering urgent health care services in Slovenia.
- You must have sufficient means of subsistence in a monthly amount equal to Slovenia’s basic minimum income.
- You must have a verified police clearance certificate not older than three months from your country, translated into Slovenian.
- You must have an authentic photograph of yourself and submit it, alongside two of your fingerprints, at a consulate of Slovenia.