Looking For Help Getting A Golden Visa? Reach Out To Us
Take The Hassle Out Of Your Immigration When You Hire Our Malta Golden Visa Agency
Malta is a small island nation located in the Mediterranean Sea. The nation has a warm, Mediterranean climate, making it popular amongst people looking to escape the cold and sunshine.
Malta has a rich history dating back thousands of years. The island is home to many cultural and historical landmarks, including ancient temples, fortifications and churches. The island is well-known for its crystal-clear waters and diverse marine life.
Malta is ranked as the second safest country in the world and offers its citizens first-class health service and a top-tier educational system.
These facts make Malta extremely attractive to tourists and people looking to live there.
If you are a person of high net value interested in living in Malta, one way in which you can gain residency and eventually become eligible for citizenship is through the use of a golden visa program.
A golden visa is a type of residence permit that allows non-citizens to live in a country for an extended time, usually in exchange for an investment in real estate, business or other significant economic activity. They are referred to as “golden visas” because they are often viewed as “golden tickets” for both the wealthy individual and the government that provides them.
They are ways for wealthy people to take advantage of their preferred nation’s many advantages and privileges. Governments use them to entice people who can contribute significantly to the nation, either financially or via their expertise.
Getting a golden visa requires investing a lot of time and money. Using professionals to assist you with the golden visa application procedure is wise.
Our highly-skilled advisors at Pearl Lemon Visa are here to help. We have vast experience in immigration processes and can assist you in getting a Golden Visa without much hassle.
Book a call today to learn more about our processes.
Reasons Why You Need To Place Your Investment In Malta
There are so many countries that offer incentives and perks when you invest in them. But why choose Malta? Here are some reasons to get you going:
- Strong economy: Malta has a strong and growing economy, with a GDP per capita that is among the highest in the European Union.
- Strategic location: Malta is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, making it an attractive destination for businesses looking to expand into new markets.
- Highly skilled workforce: Malta has a highly educated and skilled workforce, with a literacy rate of nearly 100%.
- Pro-business government: The government of Malta is pro-business and has implemented several policies to encourage foreign investment.
Malta's Golden Visa Scheme
The Malta Golden Visa Program, also known as the Malta Residence and Visa Program, is an investment program that offers foreigners the opportunity to gain a residence card and citizenship in exchange for making a substantial investment in Italy.
To get a Maltese passport, you must make a direct investment of at least €750,000. You will get a Maltese passport in three years if you invest €600,00.
The Benefits of The Malta Golden Visa
Holders of the Malta Golden Visa gain the following benefits:
- Visa-free access to all Schengen countries
- Investors and their families of up to four generations can live, work, and study in Malta for an infinite amount of time.
- A residency card as well as a certificate that is valid for a lifetime
- Affordable real estate market
- A plethora of business opportunities
- Possibility of citizenship by naturalisation for exceptional persons after five years of residency in malta.
Requirements Needed To Apply For The Malta Golden Visa Programme
- Administration fees of a total of €40,000 should be paid. An initial fee of €10,000 must be settled within a month after application submission. The remaining €30,000 will be settled within two months following issuing a Letter of Approval in Principle.
- An amount of €2,000 must be donated to a Voluntary Organization.
- Property must be rented for a minimum of €12,000 per annum in Malta. The rental price must be €10,000 if the property is located in the South of Malta or Gozo.
- Property must be purchased for a minimum of €350,000 in Malta. The property’s price must be €300,000 if the property is located in the South of Malta or Gozo.
- A contribution of a certain amount must be made to the Government of Malta, depending on the type of property investment you have made:
- If you choose to rent a property, a direct contribution of €58,000 is required.
- If you choose to purchase a property, a direct contribution of €28,000 is required.
What Are The Requirements To Get A Malta Golden Visa?
- Applicants must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Applicants must be third-country nationals- they cannot be citizens of the EU or EFTA.
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must have a certification of good health from a reputable healthcare system.
- Applicants must have capital assets of not less than €500,000, out of which a minimum of €150,000 must be financial assets.
- Investors must have adequate health insurance.
How To Apply For A Malta Golden Visa
To start the application process, you must submit several documents, including proof of identity, residence, and financial standing.
You will also need to undergo due diligence to meet the program’s eligibility requirements. You will be granted your visa if you successfully complete your Malta golden visa application.
How To Apply For The Malta Permanent Residency Programme
The Malta Permanent Residence Program allows individuals and their families to obtain permanent residence status in Malta, provided they meet certain criteria.
To apply for the Malta Permanent Residence Program, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Have a stable and regular source of income.
- Hold a valid health insurance policy.
To start the application process, you must submit several documents, including proof of identity, residence, and financial standing. You will also need to undergo due diligence to meet the program’s eligibility requirements.
If your application is successful, you will be granted permanent residence status in Malta, allowing you to live, work, and study in the country long-term.
How To Apply For Malta Citizenship By Investment
Once you have met the requirements of gaining your golden visa through investment in malta, you can start applying for citizenship. You will need to submit several documents, including proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of financial standing. You will also need to undergo due diligence to meet the program’s eligibility requirements.
If your application is successful, you will be granted citizenship in Malta, which allows you to live, work and study in Malta and the rest of the EU. You will also have the right to travel visa-free to over 170 countries worldwide.
Let Us Help You
Many people dream of living in the UAE, and things are considerably simpler if you have a Golden Visa. However, you must meet a few requirements to qualify. Additionally, you can apply for a Golden Visa right away if you want to take advantage of a long-term residency. You will receive full help with your visa application, documents, processing, and completion from Pearl Lemon Visa‘s consultancy services.
We are here to offer you advice on the mentioned permanent residency. We will assist you with every step of the process, including the original property purchase, document guidance, the preparation and submission of immigration permit applications, and collecting PR cards.
To learn more about our services, get in touch with us.
You are eligible for Cyprus residency under the golden visa program if you are a non-EU, non-EEA, or non-Swiss national over 18 years old and possess adequate lawful finances. However, you must also fulfil the following requirements:
- Possess an annual income of at least €30,000 from sources outside the Republic, such as salaries, pensions, profits, interest from deposits, rent, etc.
- Have no prior convictions and pose no threat to public safety or order.
- Fill out a statement stating that you do not intend to work in the Republic except for serving as a director of a business.
- Every two years, travel to the Republic and present evidence of your presence.